TAXES, LONG-TERM CARE & SOCIAL SECURITY
Learn What You Need to Do Today to Take Advantage of the New Changes in Effect.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Learn how NEW tax legislation could affect your retirement income.
- Understand the tax implications of RMDs.
- Understand how to reduce taxation of your Social Security benefits.
- Learn how the new SECURE Act has changed Retirement.
- Learn the best time to take Social Security.
- How can a Long-Term Care event affect your retirement?
THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- New 2020 tax brackets/rates.
- Long-Term Care, is it right for you?
- How Social Security benefits are taxed.
- How Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) work and what changed with the SECURE Act?
- Strategies to help minimize taxes in retirement.
These workshops are strictly educational and do not promote any products or companies. A ‘Hear It. See It. Write It” teaching method makes it easy for you to understand, retain and profit from the information covered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how you could be affected, and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- Update your investments for retirement
- Viewing Social Security as part of your retirement income plan
- Avoid running out of income during retirement
- Avoid loss up to 70% of your IRA to taxes
- Proper IRA and 401(k) rollover
- Legally eliminate taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Long-term care alternatives (no increasing premiums)
Thursday, April 2nd
at 6:30 p.m.
– or –
Saturday, April 4th
at 9:30 a.m.
– or –
Wednesday, April 8th
at 6:30 p.m.
Advisory services offered through Solera Asset Managers, a state Registered Investment Advisory firm. Insurance services are provided through Solera Insurance Agency, CA Lic. #0M62236. Solera Asset Managers & Solera Insurance Agency do not provide tax or legal advice.
This course is independent of the Blue Anchor Annex. and does not necessarily reflect views of the Blue Anchor Annex. Holding the course on the Blue Anchor Annex. property should not be considered an endorsement by Blue Anchor Annex.